Artofix Acoustic Tiles are 3D decorative tiles that combine textiles with a molded backing through a patented heat based molding process. This new technology allows for thinner panels with higher acoustical properties and a longer product life cycle than the competition. The ease of installation allows for reduced install costs and the ability for the building owner to remove and reuse the product as needed. Designed and manufactured in North America, Artofix provides European quality, with North American costs and lead times.
Acoustic is a new concept of decorative ceiling and wall tiles. The tiles are manufactured by a patented process.
- Moulded textile panel
- Integrated keys for simple and quick installation
- Choices of models, textiles and colours
- Personalized print on textiles
- Made with recycled polyester
- Class A – ASTM E 84
10 Benefits of Using Artofix Acoustic
- Wide range of vibrant colours, fabrics, and finishes
- Fantastic acoustical properties
- Design freedom (colour, image, fabric, raised logo, style
- Minimal wall protrusion (as little as ½”)
- Easy to install, remove, and relocate or replace
- Update via retrofitting existing ceiling grids
- Respect for environment
- Solid and sturdy
- Stain or anti-microbial treatments available
- 1 year warranty
For more information on this product, please contact Allied Technical Sales, an authorised dealer of Artofix or visit www.artofix.ca
Artofix Acoustic Installation Instructions
Before starting the installation of Artofix tiles, make sure you refer to your configuration diagram provided with your order. The installation steps are simple and easy to follow.